Creating a successful product across multiple functions and technical domains is no easy task. It’s tricky. It’s time-consuming. And the right experience, the right technical skills, and the right project management can ultimately determine success or failure.
At SpinDance, we help you hit all your IoT deliverables—on time and on budget. Whether it’s managing the entire project step-by-step or supporting one small phase, we’re always ready to build what matters most to you and your team.
Our three core development services include IoT design/architecture, IoT software engineering, and operations support for IoT fleets and digital services.
We believe an IoT product encompasses both the physical device and digital services such as cloud and mobile apps. A great IoT architecture involves the full lifecycle of both these domains (physical and digital). Our architecture process includes the sensors, actuators, user interfaces, and algorithms that live on the edge and in the cloud. We also detail the manufacturing, installation, onboarding, nominal usage, software updates, and decommissioning of an IoT product.
SpinDance focuses on the embedded, cloud, web, mobile, and voice software for a modern IoT product.
Every project is unique, but a few common problems we solve include:
- IoT Analytics on the edge and in the cloud
- Remote control via mobile, web and voice interfaces
- Over-the-Air (OTA) software updates
- Device provisioning and account management
- End-to-end security
We're familiar with many technologies in the IoT space. Here are a few we use on a daily basis:
- Embedded - FreeRTOS, Embedded Linux; ARM-based microcontrollers from ST and Nordic; microcontrollers from Microchip and Espressif
- Mobile - Native Apple iOS, Google Android; Hybrid tools like React Native
- Web - React and Angular
- Voice- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant; custom voice hardware